After a year + of waiting

Hello I got and email asking me for HMD serial# and preorder ID, I sent what they requested. Today I got and email asking me to rate their service witch I haven’t have yet. Also I have two tickets open (#22641) (#23140)since every time I replied to their email I get a number. Please I’m confuse all I need is help. @PimaxQuorra

Hello Jules3454,

They should be replying you on the ticket system,but not via mailing.
Somehow we will forward your ticket numbers to them, as they are now working at home due to the coronavirus. Please kindly spare us some times.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello, Quorra

A couple of days ago Tech support were able to TeamViewer to my computer and were unable to make it work. They got the log file with them. Today I have an email saying that the possible cause is because the base stations were not calibrated from factory. So the question is how can I get them from Pimax where I purchase them. !

@PimaxUSA

Sounds like the factory testing Pimax was doing was insufficient in your case. Hopefully they send you a replacement ASAP!

Hello Quorra,

I need to know what is the status of my problem. I open a ticket to get an RMA since I don’t get a response and this is what I got from Support. please help find another base station?? I don’t have any other base station.

Hi , Julian
You don’t need to raise a new ticket, i am the one help you teamviewer.
Please help find another base station to have a try.
We are goting to close this ticket at that same time!
tkx to support Pimax
Pimax support Team

@PimaxUSA

Did we already attempt to help you via teamviewer? Also have you tried with just 1 basestation enabled and one completely off and see if that makes any difference? This seems to be a simple RMA situation to me.

Thank you Kevin,
Thank you for reply.

Yes, we did try both and each one separately. They extracted the log file from the computer and two days later this is what tech support told me.
HI, Julian

Our RD have found a possible root casue from the your log.

[20-02-06 21:14:17][PSRV] lightHouse:WARNING: Base 3194929B has no factory calibration and will be ignored

Your base station did not finish factory calibration.

Would you please try to change to another normal base staiton to have a try?

Pimax Support Team

1 Like

Hello,

This is what I got today…

Yeah, but our RD just find there is the error log from the base station.
Would you please get anther base station for the test, or i also could not help more.
Pimax support team

已发送 使用中 Odoo.

This is not going anywhere. I thanked him for helping over TeamViewer but also he need to understand that I don’t have any other base station. I wait for more than a year to get the 5K+ and the controllers and stations. He told me about the stations not calibrated by the factory at this point is time to move forward and send me a pair of bases and maybe controllers. I have the set just before the Chinese New Year wait couple of weeks for help and now this. Also like many other customers the HMD is been crack in the left corner but I haven’t open any ticket for that since I order the Pimax 8K X and is a little more than a year so probably no warranty by now. I can live with that, but this situation is really upsetting me. Please

Sincerely,

Julian

2 Likes

Have You told him the basestations are from Pimax then or have I misunderstood You as well?

If they’re not from Pimax and they’re defective I don’t see what else You/he can do than try to get the shipping of basestation from Pimax sped up?

Many times not just ones. Beside they have the purchase orders themselves, Don’t you think? I also order the Pimax X at the very beginning.

Sean,

Why you keep asking me to find another station. I wait for more than a year for the two I received from Pimax and I need an RMA as sooner as possible. Thanks

Hi Sean,

Can the same ticket number will be use for the replacement of the bases or I need a new one? I email PimaxQuorra about it but he haven’t reply yet.

Sincerely,

Julian

Than you

PS: Dude I’m not again this company, I like Pimax to succeed, yes as much as you do. I put a lot of money in to it(like many others ) So give me a break.

Here is my order # SO4911. Any thing else you need to know???

@PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra

2 Likes

Didn’t seem like that at all. Sorry If I made You think otherwise. I fully understand the frustration! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Quorra,

It is being four days since your last email to talk to Sean. If this continuous like this I would like to get my money back so I can get the bases and controllers from Valve. At this point this shouldn’t be an issue, Sean try both stations and both are not working (calibrated). So please find a solution quick or give me my money back.

Julian
@PimaxUSA

1 Like

26 days passed since your first post, it seems you’ve gotten nowhere , Pimax is just running you in circles and yet you remain calm and polite. I admire that! I’d be crazy by now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.