8K with NOLO controllers?

Hi,
I kickstarted the 8K very quickly without controller Iam happy I did.
I just sold my 4K HMD and I just received my Nolo controller (cant even try it, what a good timing), it was ordered while ago, thats why I didnt choose the controllers with the 8K .

But what should I do, is the nolo any good with 8K? or should I sell it and get the pimax controllers later?
What is the best you think?
Anyone know how much will be the pimax controllers?

Thanks in advance

The NOLO is a failed product, I wouldnt even consider it. Buy a Vive controller and a lighthouse instead and forget you’ve ever fallen for Nolo.

1 Like

Ewww
Hmmm yeah ok…

Well, I shall sell it while its brand new and non opened then.

1 Like

I agree with @Sjef. Nolo may fix things up. But I’d reccommend selling the Nolo & upgrading your package. If your more interested atm with doing sit down experiences with an xbox like controller. Then order 1 lighthouse (+$75 per). Though the full monty would be better to take advantage of programs/games that require motion controllers. That way you have 2 motion controllers & 2 light houses.

2 Likes

Done
Sold the Nolo, non opened
And upgraded to full early8k package :smiley:

2 Likes

A few months ago I would have bit your hand off for the Nolo,but with the new Knuckles and usage of the light house and to some extent the Leap motion add’on,I feel Nolo will be a bit of a dead duck where Pimax is concerned. ;(

2 Likes