8k+ Pre-Alpha Firmware 110hz

@MReis Anyone from those who got access can give this firmware in PM? apparently on the weekend they don’t even watch the forum … And today I’ll just be playing.

thanks for replying, do you get little white bars on the peripheral vision with the new firmware?

that is the issue I have with the 110hz debug 256 version
when I try to flash the “safe” 260 version the bars are even wider, but id swear the stereo overlap is better…compared to the very original 255 firmware

So I’m quite confused now :slight_smile:
All the 8k+ cant be the same then…I have an early one…January this year and that 260 firmware def doesn’t work on my headset

It makes no sense to me how to get this firmware on my 8k plus im lost.

Well you have to have a PM where Quora posters the FW Version to you, else there is no way to go… @John_9950

I basically would share it, but since they chose PM instead, I don’t want to over go them…
@PimaxUSA, @PimaxQuorra can I/you share?

I don’t have white bars, perfect image in Alyx with also the feeling that the stereo overlap is better which was a step up in depth perception - but it mainly guessed. The image in Bone Works needs AAx2 or will look pixelated on far edges, I am not sure if that was the sMe before, but also Steam Updated just as I updated the FW so… Could be I need to reajust the settings for bone works.
Other wise the image is very good when hitting the 110hz or close. 55hz is a bit jumpy in straight comparison.

3 Likes

If you need the newer FW, please PM Quora

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.