8k+ Black line in middle

My 8k + also has a horizontal black line in the middle.

1 Like

I would recommend filing a ticket. But also try loading a white pic and see if that line is present as it maybe a graphic glitch.

2 Likes

I have tried other VR games and applications and that line is still there it looks like a dead pixel array to me.

2 Likes

Definitely file a ticket as it maybe a pixel driver problem. A buddy had an issue of a pure vertical cyan line and later a horizontal magenta line. If it is a pixel driver issue this is a panel failure.

Your case though they might be able to fix remotely if not a pixel driver issue as have not seen a dark line one before.

1 Like

hey i got that line also on the 8kx when playing lone echo,tonight i check other games

1 Like

@kwtg95 did you get any respons yet? I Have it on my 8kx,saw it yesterday with the game lone echo… tonight i check some more

1 Like

i tried some more now,but it was only with the oculus game lone echo(the black vertical line)

1 Like

day 4 still no response from Pimax

Well unfortunately you might not hear back til the 8th as there Autumn Festival Holiday has started.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.