8K & 5K+ Berlin meetup Q&A Live Stream tonight + all 45 video clips are online now!

Hey guys!

I have totally uploaded 45 clips, covering almost 3 hours of raw video from first impressions and mixed content during the Pimax 8K &5K+ meetup in Berlin :slight_smile: I had sound issues with some of clips not getting any sound (because of my RodeLink wireless mic turned off) so I did not include these videos. Also, many of the camcorder interviews were also recorded with smartphone, so I did not upload these videos again as there is no need to repeat the content just for better sound/image quality.

But hey, totally 45 clips from the event should be enough for you to get the full picture :slight_smile:

You can find all 45 clips in this (unlisted) video playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8nWC3vrhr3C_po9Ov8ozz7Wu4StooHUo

First ever Live Stream on SweViver tonight!

I will try to make a first ever live stream on my channel tonight starting around 7-8pm Swedish time, with some 8K & 5K meeting talk, some meeting Q&A where you can ask me questions in the chat and yeah… just to have some chat with you all :slight_smile:

Remember: I’m still under NDA until 16th soo I wont go into personal opinions and things that are covered by NDA, but Im sure we can talk about peoples impressions, the meeting itself, difference between 5K and 8K and other interesting stuff! :slight_smile:

This will be my very first live stream ever, so dont expect any super quality or professional stuff haha. It might be a bit awkward in the beginning, but hey we all start somewhere :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I gotta set a reminder, that’s about 8-9pm here then, neighbor. :blush:

3 Likes

For those in the UK the Swedes are 1 hour ahead.

2 Likes

Sweden has CEST (central european summer time). Same like Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland etc.

3 Likes

Wow, I’ll be sure to catch up on all those videos!

Will also try to watch the stream tonight :slight_smile:

thanks again for all the hard work man!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it Martin - great idea and thanks again for the efforts

BTW - do you have a link yet for the stream I can share out amongst some folks?

2 Likes

What is even the point of the nda anymore?

3 Likes

Adding soon! Im still trying to understand the whole live stream process haha

2 Likes

Remember: I’m still under NDA until 16th soo I wont go into personal opinions and things that are covered by NDA, but Im sure we can talk about peoples impressions, the meeting itself, difference between 5K and 8K and other interesting stuff! :slight_smile:

Maybe some participants of the backer meeting are present. They can then answer the questions :laughing:

…some of them!

I agree. @deletedpimaxrep1 It is totally odd that it is acceptable backers can freely post impressions/reviews of the M2 with their limited time using it, yet the testers cannot post their first impressions.

I was of the belief that there was no M2 NDA for the testers only M1 NDA. However, out of respect for a full review the testers agreed to wait until the 16th to post their full reviews. So why can’t the testers comment on their M2 experiences now? Still keep the M1 NDA, still post FULL reviews on the 16th?

1 Like
6 Likes

I’d love to attend, but unfortunately I can’t. That’s in the middle of my work-day.

2 Likes

The point of NDA now is really just an embargo date to ensure the testers get time to prepare their final review videos. Without an embargo date, they would likely be forced by their competitors to put out short impressions videos and take the impact out of a decent review video. This is fine, it ensures a level playing field for the selected reviewers (which includes the testers but may not be exclusively the testers).

2 Likes

SweViver thanks a lot for the Q&A and your huge efforts to the community and to Pimax!
It’s amazing to see what great results you, Sebastian, Voodoo and other testers achieved in the collaboration with Pimax. Especially when looking back to the splitted opinions and the uncertainity during the past months.

Petition that Pimax should add SweViver to their payroll +1
maybe as semi-representative poll by likes :relaxed:

11 Likes

@SweViver you should change your nick to SwePimax8ker, not just avatar. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree, SwePimax5KPluser is a great name.

I see what you did there. The camps are forming already :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly, I think he’d be better served by “SweVRer”. Generally, it’s best to avoid brand affiliations, because occasionally, the name can become “baggage” and needs to be changed. (This is a prime example case.)

2 Likes

Seriously, I saw it and it is amazing.