5K BE Preorder Shipping (Changed to 5K Plus)

I just pre ordered the 5K BE with the OLED panels. When can I expect to have it shipped?
I understand Backers will receive their headsets first and then first come first serve for all preorders before me.so maybe Q1 next year?

Edit: I changed my preorder from 5K BE to the 5K Plus. Will that affect shipping the shipping time?

I was not a Kickstarter backer and I just preordered a few days ago. I was told elsewhere that I shouldn’t expect mine until probably april or may of next year. Based on rate of production and where I am in the queue, is that a accurate estimate? Thanks.

Yes, so far everything seems to be moving in the right direction, and we are planning to add another production line this week. Thank you

8 Likes

Production update today?

1 Like

Yes, I will update production report late today. Thank you.

9 Likes

Seems like they add the second line before hitting 100 on the first line.
That’s good news I would say.

1 Like

We’ve recruited assembly workers today afternoon and they will start work tomorrow. Thank you

7 Likes

Will testers get review units soon?

Do you mean the business edition?

1 Like

Yes will testers receive BE edition. Would be good for us to make informed decision

Thanks!

1 Like

The Pimax 5K BE with OLED screens, I supose.

1 Like

We will send it to testers after the final version of BE edition is completed. Thank you.

4 Likes

Please check here:
https://community.openmr.ai/t/questions-for-pimax-about-5kbe/9630/51
Thank you.

1 Like

Do you have a plan for when this should be?

1 Like

I’ll confirm this with xunshu tomorrow. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.

2 Likes

That is fantastic news! I’m glad that the situation has improved.

1 Like

Edited original post also.

I changed my preorder from 5K BE to the 5K Plus. Will that affect shipping the shipping time?

I was not a Kickstarter backer and I just preordered a few days ago. I was told elsewhere that I shouldn’t expect mine until probably april or may of next year. Based on rate of production and where I am in the queue, is that a accurate estimate? Thanks.