5K BE/ Face Cowling

I bought a Bakerbox and there is also a face cowling with it. Is it planned to attach this to the 5K BE?

1 Like

The comfort kit face cowl can be used on any p2 series headset including your 5kXR model.

The 5kXR from my understanding is discontinued so you will not see one new for sale with it pre installed.

1 Like

Simply pulling out the old Face Cowl like with the Artisan does not work. Is there a manual for the XR?

1 Like

It should be possible, just hard. Many people have complained that it can’t be done, only to come back later saying “ok it worked but it took WAY more force than I expected”. I haven’t done it myself though.

Here is an old reddit thread where someone asks the same as you and gets a good answer. Note that the XR / BE shoud be the same as the 5K+.

2 Likes

All the headsets use the same interface. As Tharg said it does take some force to Seperate.

I myself usually have started to pull remove bottom near nose of one eye.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help! It worked with courage and strength :wink:

3 Likes

Hi komisch,

If you have any problems in the future, please feel free to contact us for help.

Apple

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.