5k+ backer - when do I receive MAS?

Hello everyone,

I have been away from here for a while? I have 5k+ that I DO not want to upgrade. Can someone tell me when/how we are supposed to receive MAS and other accessories?

I have searched the forum but can’t seem to find a definitive answer.

Thanks!

@Heliosurge

1 Like

Thats because there is no definitive answer.
Afaik, the MAS design is still not completely finished.
We ought to get the Valve basestations sometime soonish though, if you pledged those.

@PimaxQuorra can correct me if I’m mistaken here.

Here you can find the official announcements:
https://community.openmr.ai/c/OMR-ANOUNCE

4 Likes

Hello Colgate1974,

The MAS is now under developing, and we are going to produce a small batch for testing.
Once we are satisfy with the QC, we can start the mass production.

Have a nice day.

SIncerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

I am early backer and I use the 5K+ with the DAS since day one. This means my need for it is somewhat limited.
That being said you had so much time to fullfill this and decided to release 4 new headsets in the meantime - not counting the business versions).

Considering we are talking about a plastic halo with padding and speakers this (yes this is simplifying it but you had 2 years time!) is quite a disgrace. We can see how low priority this is for pimax. This makes absolutely no sense since comfort is important for consumers. Just look what comments come up when you look for information about the Samsung Oddyssey.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.