3 white horizontal lines in right eye

I have a problem with a few lines on the right eye , two near the top and one near the bottom.
Have tried re-booting etc all to no avail.
There is a few other locked posted with the same thing but none seem to have a conclusion.
Is anyone experiencing anything similar ?

I have bought the used headset (allegedly brand new) at a steal of a price so may have no comeback regarding a refund or RMA, as i had to buy it and test it when i got home.

Hello,

Is the firmware version installed the latest, 0915v?

I’m skeptical that the lines are the well-known horizontal lines that users discovered months ago, as these should have been addressed in earlier firmware updates.

Have you submitted a ticket to our support team? If possible, could you attach a few images or videos to demonstrate the issue?

In addition, you might want to try this trick: power off the headset, unplug the battery, and let it rest for 2 days.

I will check the firmware version shortly , can you link me the latest version and i will update it with DFU ?
I did not think submitting a ticket would work as i purchased the headset used and not new. Can i still submit a ticket if this is the case ?

Regards
Akula

Firmware version is V2.1.255.2002, i have since sent a ticket in just now , it appears to be damage however

Hey,

Even if you purchased the headset from another user, we will continue to provide assistance to resolve your issue.

Here is the link to download the firmware.

I updated the firmware and tried it on different refresh rates, but nothing changed , even on 120hz

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.