3 Separate Faults with Pimax 5K+ (Kickstarter Backer #3874) SUPEN - 3058

My new headset has three faults and I would like a replacement a soon as possible (UK Backer)

Firstly the lenses do not match. They are different colours! The left lens has a red tint, right lens has a green tint.

Secondly I have two corner cracks/plastic chips. The unit has never been dropped or placed on a surface with force so i can only assume this is a structural design fault. The chips are one on top and one on bottom both at the corners of the same half molding.

Thirdly, the SDE is very prominent and I see like a checkered pattern (more visible than normal SDE). Not sure if this is related to the different coloured lenses.

Please arrange a replacement as soon as possible. I look forward to your speedy response. Please also find attached some photos showing the first two issues.

Peter Parnell
#Backer 3874

@anon74848233 @Doman.Chen @Alan.sun @mozi @Sean.Huang

so how does this work? @anon74848233 @Doman.Chen @Alan.sun ? been 4 days now and no one has even acknowledged my request for a return? whats going on guys? Do you acknowledge you are arranging or do i just wait like a lemon? i’m new to this unusual and seemingly complex way of organising a return under warranty. please advise what is supposed to happen now?

@anon74848233 @Doman.Chen @Alan.sun why are you ignoring me? its been 5 days and not even an acknowledgement from you. Am I supposed to do something more to get you attention. Jesus christ, what kind of customer service you running there? It might be acceptable in China but in the UK the way you are operating is considered down right rude. Pull your fingers out please i’m losing patience…