180 degrees from were I'm facing

Hi all,
Got my Pimax 5k+ 4 or 5 weeks ago, finally got it working pretty well, but still having problems with some games. I absolutely know that Pimax is not ready for prime time for most games. So, that being said, does anybody know how to reset the basic Pimax home, I’ve try to reset both "Room Setups in the Pitool and Steam. Here’s the problem I’m having, in some games the menu is opening up facing a 180 degrees from were I’m facing which is my computer. Some games have overriding recenter buttons but some don’t. I think some how It’s in the basic Pimax home setup or something, I don’t know what. I would appreciate any help thanks, hope your experiences our going well.

1 Like

Disable PiHome.

If your computer is not north. At steamvr startup right click pitool in tray & use recenter

I had such problem in Dirt rally. When i changed game on monitor to fullscreen with ALT+Enter problem gone.

1 Like

Didn’t work, also can’t find any recenter bottom on Pitool and any in game recenter on some games not all doesn’t work and Steam vr faces south o startup too.

When you point at your computer, during SteamVR room scale setup, default forward direction is determined. It faces away from the computer, for the purpose of making the HMD cable coming up from behind you at start.

3 Likes

Recenter windows pitool tray icon, right click.

• Open pitool
  • recenter
  • exit pitool
1 Like

Oh, okay, you meant go into “Room Setup” and recenter then exit, got it, it worked, thanks for the help Helisosurge.

1 Like