1.500.000 ++ reached - stretch goal unlocked

Congratulations Pimax!

Now we need a good games(Like Elite Dangerous) reviews and videos using the new prototype!

Please Hurry it!

6 Likes

We unlocked the next Kickstarter stretch goal. I really wanted the fans they should help a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone who supports us.

3 Likes

time to update the kickstarter page with this new stuff and the $2M reveal.

3 Likes

@jimh54 on what base are you saying that the next stretch goal is at $2M?

Yep I’m hoping for the wireless.

1 Like

it’s on the KickStarter page…

1 Like

look at the kickstarter page. scroll down they have said it would be 2M in this forum. search for it.

1 Like

It’s in the title of an update, not on the stretch goal itself… but I guess that’s solid enough.

Kickstarter Page. 2m goal was a vote.

This morning(UTC+8) xunshu will update the $2M stretch goals on Kickstarter Updates.

5 Likes

Me too… I actually got exhausted continually watching the count just so that I can get that fan!!!

2 Likes

I prefer to accelerate the production and start delivering in December, with +500,000 can rent another factory.:smile:

2 Likes

Good things take time. Patience will be rewarded.

3 Likes

Make it Canada!!! Lol

1 Like

The count really went up quickly today! Wonder what recent reviewer got so much attention… gamespot maybe?

It was a bit of a joke, though it would not be bad :relieved:. I hope this time they will take more seriously the quality control. The materials of Pimax 4k are good but many units with problems in the stage of assembly should not have left the factory. Is very common but if before packing these units are discarded, the problem does not reach the customer… I hope they do not mix the 5K with the 8K :fearful:, although some would not complain :smirk:

$2 million here we come…let’s get FREE discount. We need it!!

Did someone say Free Donuts! Yeay! O sorry, I misread you said discount.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t want to get FAt.