Yeah handtracker with $100 downgrade

Just seen we can apply our 8K to 5K+ credit toward handtracker till the end of the year. :sunglasses::tickets:

4 Likes

… where?

Make sure when you buy stuff with downgrade coupon you buy it at backer store and not normal store. Maybe I’m an idiot but had to go through support to figure that out.

It is not for sale yet. But they will allow it when it is.

It is posted in the weekly update. But haven’t seen it before or confirmed since.

They also have a typo at first about the $349 upgrade plan and I believe its $949. At $349 I would upgrade!

2 Likes

I guess I’ll hold on to my coupon and hope they apply a similar reversal to their Wireless stance.

2 Likes

Yep this is what I originally hoped to do when I downgraded in the first place. I’m glad it is finally a real thing. I was kinda mad that they wouldn’t allow it earlier

1 Like

Ok I bought the hand tracker using my own money because pimax said we couldn’t use the downgrade coupon but now we can?

Every week there is a new change its extremely irritating…

2 Likes

Backers get a discount. If you ordered it already, you paid full price. You probably can cancel the order though. It will be on the backer site when it is available for backers.

What discount? The update only says we can use the 8k to 5k downgrade coupon on the hand tracker but says nothing of a backer discount for it.

Since the hand tracker is on the same order sheet as my 8kX upgrade I dont want them to misunderstand and cancel my whole order so I’ll wait before I decide to reach out to them.

1 Like

If they already have your money attempting to get a refund could be a hassle.

Yeah dealing with support is not something I want to do, I’m considering just eating the cost and using the coupon on something else. Maybe a new cable with built in USB for the eye tracker if they ever decide to produce one of those.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.