Where is brainwarp beta?

In this video, at 6:45, pimax says that brainwarp beta has been released:

Were is it?

6 Likes

Fair question, although likely it was just a miscommunication or last minute issues. Sounds like very soon, though!

1 Like

As Brainwarp is a combination of methods were likely already testing parts of it as low fps is not causing alot of discomfort in a variety of folks.

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/brainwarp-1-0-with-smart-smoothing-is-about-to-beta-testing/12332/116?u=oege

5 Likes

Nice find missed that part of the post. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Next week we test!

1 Like

Are you one of the lucky ones? :slight_smile:

Instead of restricted to few testers, why not open to all backers, BUT try @ your own risk.

1 Like

…because one week later it will be an open beta ? :wink:

3 Likes

Probably for the best a controlled rollout, let a few test first before the animals have at it! :smiley:

5 Likes

Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe next time :wink:

1 Like

Technically, they never said it was an open beta XD

What’s it gonna do? Motion smooth me to death? :smirk:

I kid. I’m sure it’s got something weird about it, otherwise they would have just dropped it on our laps. Although, with new USA head of ops, it’s possible they are just being more vigilant about these things, which is good.
A week isn’t that bad anyway.

where did you get 1 week from? They only said they would be releasing this week to the external beta testers. They didn’t say how long it would be after that before the open beta test phase. I personally wish they hadn’t even made the announcement before it was ready to be released for everyone to test.

1 Like

I guess it’s the way it’s written I saw that as, after this week, open beta.

1 Like