What the f....,My post got deleted on reddit official pimax forum and i am blocked for 72 hour

indeed that was my post…

2 Likes

What you said there is wrong,that are not my words!

My post was highlighted here above…That was my post
So please be honest…i dont tell lies
My confidence left in Pimax is going down with this kind off behavior sorry…

@PimaxQuorra can you take a look at it who removed my post,and if you still can see it somewhere you can see that i didnt write those words what @PimaxUSA is saying…

8 Likes

I glad that they deleting posts like this there.

Instead of spamming everywhere you have enough public channels to do it in a more polite way & keep visibility for other users.

You just don’t respect other non Pimax employe user who come to check some guides, news & have to scroll down through all those repetiteve posts about how long we wait, why didn’t you do that & so on.

Try do it in Oculus subreddit in this manner, e.g. WTF why did you not implement the IPD slider! Oculus what TF, it affects customers so hard!

IMAO Pimax should address those issues & keep working on keeping promising (or not to promise too much), communication, stretch goals, backers fullfilment & so on.

However if you feel you are valuable customer & your rights not considered or you have a really bad time with the company, just sell all your goals, raise a ticket for refund, take some other HMD & be happy. No need to suffer yourself & abuse other users as well Pimax team.

If you still do all the stuff maybe you like it? Or inspired by Pimax hardware still? If so then they did good despite other failures if no I already provided one of the solutions of the problem (grab index / vive pro or buy a starvr one it’s problematic but feels premium free of distortion & has bigger FOV & can be used with some games, but you need to buy it from other ppl or make OG seller to sell you)

2 Likes

With all respect it was one post…

But its okay…Lets move on…
We know how it works now…

3 Likes

Well, maybe you didn’t spam but others did. So overall picture of platform has impacts by things like this.
I guess they know the problem & if you will post here or in ticket they will provide an answer.

Just let’s keep at least one place free of duplicated posts.

4 Likes

You guys can make a problem out of anything and everything.

7 Likes

He didn’t use terms like ‘wtf’. I will agree the post could have been formulated a bit more constructive but deleting it seems a bit over the top.

7 Likes

This. There is a lot of stuff being posted - it is possible a post john2910 made was mixed up in all this, but some such things are going to happen, unfortunately. A lot of repeat spam still makes its way through as it is.

And the Pimax Official reddit is more of a ‘howto’ place like I said.

3 Likes
  • Enters the room, places a box of tissues on the table, and leaves again :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
2 Likes

In that case I suggest to clearly address it in the reddit and ideally block it for any posting by others than the Pimax staff.

I know reddit as a supposingly open discussion platform where this kind of harsh censorship of anything faintly critical of a company is the exact opposite of what user expect & accept. Tbh I find it really weird why one would have chosen reddit of all tools for such a one-way communication channel… :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I don’t know about censorship regarding company criticism, but I do know a few sub-reddit’s with trigger happy mods… :slight_smile:

To be honest, I wouldn’t use Reddit for anything serious… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A quick look at some of the completely worthless (to put it mildly) comments currently on the Pimax Official reddit suggests if any thing the ‘harsh censorship’ is if anything, not trigger happy enough at least some of the time.

I think Pimax needs to be a little better established as a company (more 8kX delivered, more related promises fulfilled, more consistent factory production perhaps) before we expect consistent smooth operations like consistent moderation. In the meantime, I am glad people like PimaxUSA and SweViver are able to help resolve things from the top.

4 Likes

Pimax needed to utilize the Odoo forum as was the plan instead of wasting time on reddit. But I suspect they need someone whom knows the platform better; which is why official Odoo support should be utilized.

Yes @PimaxQuorra & @Konger has been doing an excellent job getting things resolved at the top .

6 Likes

The statement which was discussed here which appears to have been blocked would be evidence of ridiculously thin skin against a simple observation.

I can only state what I could witness: PimaxUSA claimed that there was a more deserving statement from the same user (which still doesn‘t explain why a harmless statement would be remo ed). When confronted with the argument that the user didn‘t make such statement, he did not prove his first claim to any degree.

Make of that what you will, I certainly have my thoughts. Coincidentally they are in line with my experience.

5 Likes

Collateral damage is a better supported conclusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.