What are the VR titles you spend most of your time with?

-Beat Saber
-VRchat
-War Thunder

1 Like

@deletedpimaxrep1. Such a stalling is not necessary. How long do I have to wait?
Please ship Headset quickly. The software issues can be solved later by updating it.
At least, resume weekly update please .

The headset hardware is fixed, isnt it?
If so, green light should be given for hardware shipping.
How do you think? @SweViver @mixedrealityTV @VoodooDE @Pumcy @pacotaco @oscar_rov

(Xunshu said)
The most of the improvements are still on the software.
Changes will be made in software, ux, and hardware accessories.
the obstacles that prevent us from mass production have been eliminated.

2 Likes

IL2 BOS/BOM/BOC
DCS
Elite Dangerous
Payday 2
BeatSaber
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Gorn
VRchat

2 Likes

We all know with the leaks that this statement was a lie. Probably they not fix yet all hardware/lens problems, and because of that the NDA was not lifted up

Just one: IL2 BOS/BOM/BOK!!!

2 Likes

On one hand, this is a perfectly normal question at this stage; on the other, it is too bad that there is absolutely no clarity on where we are with regards to the state of the headsetā€¦

I donā€™t know yet what Iā€™ll be playing most when I get the 8K but Iā€™d say just have a look at the most played VR games. Also, do not forget 360Ā° Video and other VR content besides games!

2 Likes

Elite:Dangerous
Project Cars 2
DCS

And I second the request of @Yumetabibito. Please ship the HW as soon as itā€™s ready - donā€™t try to finally finally finish the software first - iā€™ll sign a no software complaints letter of understanding in case itā€™s needed :sweat_smile:

The only reason I would want to wait a little longer is when just a few extra days are needed to add some of the stretch goal items.

Modbox I have 400 hrs. For the love of Pete please make sure it works!

Pavlov, gunheart, the forest Vr, payday 2 vr.

All of these plus the givens: Skyrim vr, fallout 4 vr, vorpX

OVRdrop and bigscreen beta

3 Likes

Elite Dangerous
Dirt Rally
Assetto Corsa
Subnautica

1 Like

i mean its not really falling into a trap though.

of course its a pretty much bs thread, but it may catch some games sweviver has not tested. I highly doubt it mind you but will throw

Gravity sketch VR
oculus medium

in there for good measure.

I mean the thread does not distract me from anything. I just dont think anything i could type here (the internet) would make a lick of difference to the delays and issues.

1 Like

Very interesting for game prototyping!

2 Likes

I play DCS and IL2 BoX.

1 Like

The IL-2 Great Battles Series by 1CGS (aka IL2 BOX). This is a niche market, so I am providing additional info in case you are unfamiliar with it. The series has already implemented support for existing VR. The series is one game with separate unlocks for the following:

IL-2 Sturmovik fully released WWII combat flight sim modules with 34 aircraft in total:
Battle of Stalingrad
Battle of Moscow
Battle of Kuban

Partially release:
Battle of Bodenplatte (eventual 10 WWII aircraft - combat flight sim module)
Flying Circus ā€“ Volume I (eventual 10 WWI aircraft - combat flight sim module)
Tank Crew (eventual 10 WWII tanks - tank sim module)

The above include large scaled high detailed historic maps of each area for various seasons of the year and varying weather conditions.

Additional modules are anticipated.

5 Likes

Google Earth
the lab
the blue
Moss ( assuming they will be a DLC )

3 Likes

Holopoint
SuperHotVR
Robo Recall
Beat Saber
Tilt Brush
Eleven Table Tennis

2 Likes

No its meant to help ensure as many titles as possible work without issues at release. This headset is not a standard one. Special tweaks maybe needed on pimax or game dev end or both.

2 Likes

Until both Testers & Pimax green light. So in a nutshell until its ready.

The last update spoke if new test units to be shipped out.

Hardware needed to be able to mass produce was not fully available. Ie valve trscking sensors v2. The update simply means all the supplies are ready.

One thing I just thought of though is upcoming games that arenā€™t out yet. Like the three valve mystery games for example.
It would be a good idea to contact Valve and potential other game devs to already work with them so that when the games launch, they will work with the pimax 8K.

3 Likes

the list will vary over time, by now I play every day on:

• Gunheart
  • First Person Tennis
  • Beat Saber

My favorite VR games off all times

• Elite Dangerous (3000+ hrs on two account )
  • Euro / American Truck Simulator
  • X-Plane 11
  • DCS World
  • Serious Sam 3 VR
  • Eleven: Table Tennis VR
  • SportsBar VR
  • Radial-G : Racing Revolved
  • Zaccaria Pinball
  • Fallout 4 VR
  • SkyRim VR
  • PULSAR: Lost Colony
  • Project CARS 2