Well, No Settings yet for MSFS 2020 with a RTX 4090 and 8KX. @WHAT GIVES?@

What do you mean with LOD slider? Is that “terrain level of details” or “objects level of detail slider”?
I have 3090, my cpu time is half of my gpu time, and I can not increase cpu without gpu?

1 Like

For whatever reason only the terrain LOD slider hurts my CPU.

1 Like

Switching to PimaxXR is as easy. Installing it is a snap. Simply jumping out of VR (with Ctrl-tab by default) then back in after you install it, it switches your runtime for you. (switching back is easy too as it has a nice dialog to toggle it). Comparing PimaxXR to SteamVR is a snap and in every one of my tests around 40FPS it comes out ~4 FPS faster - with a little more variability in frametimes. I’ve tested it on two wholly different PCs, but certainly everyone’s system is different. The only difficult part is simply ensuring you are using the same resolution when doing so. - So if you run with a custom steamVR resolution then it wouldn’t bring that resolution to PimaxXR. It does however respond to custom resolutions from Pitool.

1 Like

Are you using HAGS on or off with DX12?

HAGS off.

it makes me type 10 characters so ignore this line

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.