VR games at HumbleBundle

This contains up to 7 games for currently $14, so about $2 per game. Already have Space Pirate Trainer, none of the others. Are some of them particularly worth it?
Any incompatibilities known with Pimax headsets?

• Cosmic Trip
  • Smashbox Arena
  • Gorn
  • Budget Cuts
  • Space Pirate Trainer
  • Superhot VR
  • Moss
7 Likes

@NoamLoop
Moss, Superior, Gorn, and Budget cuts are widely considered some of the top vr games made!

6 Likes

Ok, thanks, not very up to date when it comes to VR games :slight_smile:
Will buy this then.

1 Like

Cool ,just got it :grinning:

2 Likes

If anyone wants a Space Pirate Trainer code just PM me. A neat little game but imho not worth the full price.
Edit: It’s gone

4 Likes

Careful! This bundle may be far more expensive than you think. I started playing Gorn and within 10 minutes I smashed my controller when I was tossing an opponent out of the arena. And he was already dead so it was completely unnecessary altogether.

Oh well. Index controllers it is.

4 Likes

I have an SPT code available too for the first one who sends me a PM. [EDIT: GONE]

2 Likes

Originally played Gorn with WMR controllers. My only regret is that I didn’t smash them enough

6 Likes

No wait - I fixed them! :flushed: I love YouTube.

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Literally. Punched a wall in Creed. Fortunately. I didn’t damage my Index ctrls. Careful. :grinning:

4 Likes

Holoball is also a nice game to have fun with your ceiling lamps…

3 Likes

Yep. Caught my ceiling fan a couple of times. Nasty since if was on full. Man VR is painful.

4 Likes

But what do I do with that hole in the wall now!

2 Likes

Ouch…surely ceiling fans and VR are an absolute no. Not much point having the best controllers without hands!!

4 Likes

No hole. Real plaster walls (no wallboard). Does speak well to the quality on the Index that it took the hit like a trooper. I hope Pimax controllers are made of plastic this strong.
Have since moved my play space to avoid the wall and ceiling fan. Will be moving my space to a larger room with 13 ft ceiling once finished the reno.

1 Like

Got this bundle and only got to try out Moss yesterday. Loved it!! What a sense of 3D, And color! and putting the quality to high ingame really made for an incredible experience.

Super fun game too and finally something my girlfriend loved enough to want to play.

5 Likes

thats called instant karma. Kind of like that “Grape Lady” lol (youtube it)

yeah with my low ceilings trying to play 2md football I realized there was know way I could pass the the mental block I have in place preventing me from doing full overhand throws.

Even when Ive made sure I have enough room, my brain just wont let me throw the ball hard enough.

Killed my enjoyment.

Hit my controller out of my hand once when playing RacketNx once, now it’s always on my mind when playing anything I have to ‘swing’ at. Have you tried OVRAS to adjust the chaperone to always show?

yes, i do that sometimes.( just the floor bounds)

but it really destroys immersion.

I really wish they had ceiling bounds. thats what I really need.