Vector 36 graphics glitch (one eye) - fixed by disabling "Motion Blur" and "Ambient Occlusion" . UPDATE (2019-08-02): Fixed by dev + PP no longer needed

I’m seeing a weird graphics glitch in Vector 36 and thought someone must have seen this before me :wink:

It’s like there’s a weird haze/shadow in one eye only.

I’m have PP enabled and have tried both with and without Hidden Area Mask (I generally just leave it on) and/or PP.

Has anyone else seen this? What am I missing?

@Heliosurge, perhaps? (I know You’ve mentioned this game many times before) :smiley:

EDIT: Solved by disabling “Motion Blur” and “Ambient Occlusion” in settings… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I tried that game yesterday, I forgot but try to disable of of the graphical settings in the option menu of the game.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s apparently caused by enabling “Motion Blur” (on by default) and to a lesser extent “Ambient cclusion”… :+1::wink:

Your welcome! This is a nice game. I should give it a more time as well.

1 Like

This issue has been fixed by the dev/devs of the game:

• Fixed a mirrored-part bug in the garage editor.
• Fixed VR bug that caused double vision in one eye. (Auto Disable Motion Blur for VR)

It’s been a while since I played it but as far as I remember I needed PP enabled (and I have added the game to my “Parallel Projections” category on Steam), but I no longer need PP enabled:wink:

FYI @Heliosurge. I know You’ve mentioned this game before so this might be of interest to You too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome will have to try it without pp. Thanks for the poke. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like