Vanishing Realms w/Pimax & Index Controllers

Hello,

I’ve recently tried diving into Vanishing Realms with Pimax + Index Controllers. Unfortunately, I have a game-breaking bug that doesn’t even allow me to get past the tutorial. It’s supposed to allow you to let go of an item by letting go of the grip. But no matter what combination of actions I try, it won’t work. I posted on the game’s forums, and another user w/Pimax & Index Controllers confirmed the same behavior.

I’d like to add that I’ve also experienced other oddities, including:

• in Sairento, I can’t grab swords (game breaking bug - had to return it).
  • in Orbus, Skyrim, and a few others, Smooth Turning doesn’t work unless I push REALLY hard against left/right on the joystick
    – Not sure if this particular one is a Pimax issue, or if it’s an Index Controller issue, but figured I’d include it.

Anyway, please review these items and let’s get this working so that Pimax continues to be the best experience possible in VR.

Thanks!

5 Likes

VRChat also does not work currently with Index controllers on Pimax headsets - finger tracking and controllers bindings do not work correctly. Canny

@anon74848233 @Pimax-Support @PimaxUSA @SweViver Please look into further improving compatibility with applications that support Index controllers.