Unreliable controller tracking

The tips shown in this post do not match : win 10 single user, lastest pitool, headset recognized.

During a session, sometimes vic pop suddenly 3m away (while it was fine before) from my 5k+ and stays in this state even if I reboot/reset service/reboot headset/change usb port/leave ans start steamvr again. I think I tried everything, the only solution is to hope it’ll be fine the next day.
This issue starts randomly and I couldn’t replicate it, I doubt a technician will be able to diagnose especially by taking control of my computer.

I know I’m not the only one who experience this problem, I remember I saw topics about this but “of course” they’re closed before a solution could be given -_-

Hello,

Could you provide us the ticket number?
So we can take a look at it with the technician.

Sincerely.

Not yet, I don’t have time for the moment. If it happens again I’ll open a ticket.

Don’t have a ticket number but I have an extensive email thread with Vivi. The tracking says it arrived with you guys. 1z4023w64256792831

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.