UK backers lies

No it is what it is they are simply not telling us the truth.

8K backers - our suppliers and logistic agencies are about to shut down for holiday. We will ship a new batch to our UK, US, and HK warehouses after the Spring Festival.
If you prefer to change to 5K+, please let support@pimaxvr.com know asap, better this month, before the holiday in Feb. you can get your headset at least ONE MONTH earlier if you switch to 5K+.
Some facts:

• we have enough inventory for 5K+;
  • we will start pre-order shipping soon;
  • backers love 5K+! Here are the most recent reviews:

His next answer will be that it is due to karma…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I was thinking the same of you… “What i mean is once they had our headset sent to us and arrived to warehouse they decided to send them to other backers in order to replace faulty units…”

Yea… unemployment in the US is the lowest its been in over 40 years… and the rest of your comment is seriously flawed as well but I have no intentions on getting into a political debate because it annoyed you that I said “God bless America”!

I’m glad you said and not me…

1 Like

let me try something,
@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu, where is my headset please ?

1 Like

The first mentioning I am aware of is here, and it is much clearer.

2 Likes

Ahh thanks that was the post i was looking for.

Karma would have lost my headset, not lied to me :slight_smile:
this would be bad karma for karma

Nah… “back of the bus” is just the right enough karma

So this mean that al uk backers have to wait because of me…??? lol
i think you give me too much credit :wink:

at least we are back on topic.

Well… according to several here… there are much later backers than you who already have their HMD in Europe… they even claim that is what you’re topic is about.

But I have to admit, you’ve been much more temped today than in the past… I really do wish better karma for you!

1 Like

At the end of the day what really matters here is the lie.
Yes been vocal and some have been way more than me.
Been told like others that the headset was on his way about a month ago.
And now radio silence from Dallas and Matthew.

They have stock here and i really expect them to contact warehouse and send headset to UK backers.
not in 8/10 days, they should contact them today in my opinion.
@anon74848233, waiting for answer mate.

1 Like

thank you, appreciate that.

1 Like

I was thinking the same of you… “What i mean is once they had our headset sent to us and arrived to warehouse they decided to send them to other backers in order to replace faulty units…”

What does that have to do with you misunderstanding the entire point? If they followed the order (which they didn’t and I pointed out) UK pledges would have had theirs sent to them first in their backer order, meaning 4XXX backer in germany isn’t using backer 1XXX UK’s headset, That’s inherently an issue from not following the backer order. The ‘replacements’ issue is a knock on affect from it, adding to the issue, not the cause of it.

Yea… unemployment in the US is the lowest its been in over 40 years… and the rest of your comment is seriously flawed as well but I have no intentions on getting into a political debate because it annoyed you that I said “God bless America”!

I don’t have a problem with your politics at all lol, I commented as you were just plainly wrong - You made out that the EU has a problem with VAT and taxes when it comes to imports from China and the US doesn’t, in fact it’s the complete opposite. That’s not political, that’s just fact. Tbh, if anything were to annoy me in that sentence, it would be the reference to a fictional character, but that’s something I didn’t actually comment on. But believe what you want dude, only person that seems to be “annoyed” is yourself when you got corrected :S

Plus, in the spirit of education please read the following:

If you say so… Not getting into a political debate with you on a VR technical website where we both could publish articles disputing the other. What you’re doing is not educational… it’s propaganda! You want this debate?.. start it on the General area of this forum.

You said EU had some sort of issue regarding VAT and taxes regarding a shipment from China…there was no such issue, the headsets where already here. You then claimed US somehow doesn’t have any of those problems and is somehow better when it comes to receiving imports from China. Simply pointing out the complete opposite of what you said is the truth isn’t “political” lol.

3 Likes

He just likes to troll things up.

we should be asking for answer guys not fighting between us.
i would also kindly suggest that backers who already got their pledges does not comment here.
unless they really feel the need to say something constructive.
Created that topic to get answers from Dallas.

1 Like

The warehouse is doing fine!

3 Likes

Lol mate LMFAO, forgot about this one :joy::sob:

2 Likes