Through The Lens Shot 8KX S&S 1080P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BVK5D1nDd31-wR0AZm_Rcn55K3e3LyO/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry for the background noise.

8 Likes

Very nice !

I would recommend that you do the same outside of the bus (in the crafting area) so we can see the labels and text on the walls.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Looks stunning I’ve been craving some more through the lens shots. Thank you. :0)

2 Likes

Have you got your 8KX yet?

2 Likes

No it’s on it’s way though it’s in incheon at the moment :0)

2 Likes

Oh nice! The 8KX looks even better than in that through the lens. Colors definitely richer at +2 contrast and -2 brightness

4 Likes

Could you do some through the lens shots for your channel Dmel? Half life would be amazing. I enjoyed your initial impressions very much. YouTube is a little devoid of any 8kx material.

2 Likes

The best I can do is on Galaxy S8 phone and I suck at through the lens. Also can never get my DSLR to take the shots properly. So I probably won’t do that, but I’ll have some other videos coming out soon.

2 Likes

I understand but the more videos sounds great. :0)

2 Likes

Dmel is right it does look even better in the 8kx! I will try to do some more when I get time.

3 Likes

I wonder if one of those relatively inexpensive 3-D cameras might be really good for doing through the lens videos. That would make it unnecessary to choose left or right side but I’m not sure how it would combine into a single picture on replay. Has anybody tried that? I’ve been trying to figure out a way to record VR video and show exactly what I see through the headset but all I get with Shadow play or Windows 10 game recorder is a narrow strip less than 90° wide (my oculus rift’s FOV)in the video isn’t very clear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.