Tempted to get the 8kx but need more details

I, like many, can’t order the 8kx in good faith without knowing what the final refresh rate is going to be. But pimax has said we have to respond by early next month? That would be bad until we can make a fully informed decision.

Thought? or feedback from pimax.


Just to be clear, I’m fairly certain you have until the end of 2019 to make your decision.


As a kickstarter backer: “déjà vu”. :9

1 Like