SweViver's status

yesssss my mannn, glad you’re back. And hope you’re doing better

3 Likes

Vanished again… :frowning:

True. @SweViver hasn’t even been updating his Patreon page. I assume he’s busy helping Pimax with their upcoming Sept 16th announcement. I hope that he’s spending a lot of time testing the new 8KX prototype. He promised a video on that, but I assume it’s all under an embargo until the official announcement.

3 Likes

He hasn’t been online since 9 days thats unusual… I hope everything is ok…

2 Likes

Probably business trip to China :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Things are OK. I was a bit worried too. @SweViver posted an update on Patreon.

I can’t say much (he asked us not to) and he’s had some more troubles, but we’ll be hearing a lot from him soon, as part of the Pimax announcements. He will be in Florida USA for the festivities and has promised to make a bunch of videos in the coming months (and not just on Pimax).

5 Likes

Is Marcin still with Pimax? It’s like he doesn’t excist anymore.

I wish Marcin never joined Pimax because since then things went into reverse. Instead of having more presence, more videos, more demos and more Forum post he simply slipped into a coma.

Pimax were getting more free publicity when he wasn’t employed by them. I really don’t know what either is getting out of the current arrangement.

It’s sad really like when Palmer Luckey sold out to Facebook.

Now all we have is Kevin…

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen his profile picture up in the “users online” row a few times the past couple of days.
Presumably he has duties other than customer relations…

4 Likes

What ever he’s doing now he’s not doing what he use too, that is be the friendly face of Pimax. I wouldn’t take a hot weather girls and give her a job taking temperatures in the parking lot.

@SweViver where are you?

Thought for sure we’d have a video celebrating the support for canted displays in MSFS Sim Update 10 (which is still beta). In any case, wish him the best.

3 Likes

I’ll take this to mean that whenever he shows up next, he’s going to have to be wearing a pretty dress and gesticulating at a map in the background. :stuck_out_tongue: