Studioform Comfort Mod Giveaway Winners

And the winners are:

@jTeller To help you become the ultimate fighting warrior on your Skyrim adventures

@dogbite It warms my heart to hear your happily retired playing race sims all day in VR. Living… the… dream! :slight_smile:

@stixvr Hope this makes your Mech slaying missions even more enjoyable!

I can either make you a coupon for the web store OR send the Apache strap direct. Just send your details to studioformcreative@gmail.com

Cheers! :champagne:

14 Likes

Awesome news to start the week off! Big shout out to Davobkk and Studio Form Creative for enhancing the comfort level of our VR experience. Thank you :beers::+1::beer:

5 Likes

@Davobkk just PM’d you :+1: )))))))))

3 Likes

Congratulations all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats all! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks for the honor @Davobkk. I appreciate the sentiment. Gaming keeps me young of mind and VR has kept me fit. I limber up with In Death and Rush to play Golf Club VR all winter which allows me to play real golf in season. Will PM my address and thanks.

OH and congrats to my fellow recipients.

2 Likes

!! AWESOME !! Email sent…
Thanks for doing this for the community! I have sunk soooo much money into this great Pimax adventure its almost scary. Winning this Apache mod just kinda takes the sting off a little, LOL.

7 Likes

Just received today and I can attest that this mod is super comfy and supports the hmd like a soft helmet wrapped around your head, even with the side-flaps on the inside… Looking forward to longer gaming sessions. Thanks again @Davobkk :beers::beer::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

6 Likes

I think the velcro part is supposed to be on the outside? :slight_smile:

It works both ways, only the way I’ve done it is “cleaner looking”. The velcro side of the flaps still sticks to inside because I have just turned the whole thing over before fitting it. Velcro is still face down but flaps now don’t look like “dumbo the elephant” ears ha.

1 Like

Actually what I did is wrap from over the top and then tucked under, rather than wrap from underneath and back up to the outside.

2 Likes

Whatever works for You… :+1:

Just noticed it and thought it might be uncomfortable after long usage?

2 Likes

no, not at all…both strips are made of super soft material like the top. Can’t even feel it.

2 Likes

If it works why not. Did you guys end up attaching it at the top with the “optional” hook and loop. I dont think it really needs it? @DrWilken @jTeller

3 Likes

I just ordered it today, but I’ll let You know soon… :wink:

The picture was a screenshot from Your site.

1 Like

Sorry I flicked through :slight_smile: Yes let me know. Dogbite is enjoying his. Retired and playing driving sims all day. Living the dream

2 Likes

I didn’t no…once all the straps are set to your head shape including the top strap of course then everything holds in place nicely. I wanted to allow for a little natural shift or flex at the top meeting point as you move in VR to prevent binding. Excellent product btw, simple yet clever design. The material is alot softer than I had previously thought.

2 Likes

Yeah, I read that somewhere… :smiley: Nice! :sunglasses:

Great. Yes I’m having the fabric custom made. I have about 50 samples here and none of them were right haha

2 Likes

you’re a man of details, and that counts. You got it right :+1:

3 Likes