So now all the kickstarters backers headsets are send,pimax can concentrate on all the replacements that need to be done

So now all the kickstarters backers headsets are send,pimax can concentrate on all the replacements that need to be done for the backers…

1 Like

They aren’t. Just the most part but a little part including me is still waiting for the pimax… right? @anon74848233 backer 2390

Wait are you the only one left?

Not the only one.There are a few others like me with the same problem. And it’s unbeliveable how pimax communitcates with silence. They read it but ignores everything.

They have specified over and over the ones that not sent out have not given corect information.

For god sake… I and many others have sent a correct survey. With correct address and the correct pledge I even got an email which said the pimax is going to be sent. I’ve sent a support ticket Suppen 3773 and my backer No. 2390 with all my informations. So what kind of information are they expecting?? For that I get the stupid E-Mail for preorder without shipping cost. What a rediculus company…Don’t tell me what pimax specified if they aren’t able to contact me here or in any mail…