Ship By February 21st

Did anyone get an email stating there product shipped? My Order number is P123112 I am trying to plan my time off from work correctly, please update us with shipping information?

Thanks!

James

@anon74848233 @Doman.Chen

4 Likes

Nope… I think they have to email everyone that didn’t get a shipping notice.

1 Like

A status report similar to backers on pre-orders (by order numbers) will be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Anything would be good! Considering refunding due to the lack of support and miscommunications. God forbid I wait it out and get a broken device! I feel like the return proscess is going to be a nightmare! Pimax we need to know whats going on! When ordered it stated ship by feb 21st. You have our money! Update us!

2 Likes

Exactly why I haven’t pre-ordered one yet. I expected to get the runaround or silent treatment. Until users start reporting shipping notices within 3 days or ordering, i’ll wait it out.

1 Like

I got preorder shipped from new york

@anon74848233 @PimaxUSA @deletedpimaxrep1 @PimaxVR
Could we please get an damn answer to the preorders ?
Mine is 131X from Germany

1 Like

I think we might have to spam this question until they finally tell us -.-

1 Like

When did you preorder?

1 Like

Just a statusreport would be nice, are they shipped as promised or do we have to wait another month or 2 ?

Definitely a report and account updates when shipped. If they did ship them all out like they promised, its not updated in our accounts. People are saying they got there orderes but never updated! I dont know about everyone else but depending on the shipper, orders are not handled with care and also most likely require a signature. It dors not take allot of effort to update the people! Or have a working system in place that can be depended on.

Dec 24th…

Anyone know anything yet?

1 Like

No news here unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like