Selling my 5K+ and rewards

Using the sale to fund another computer project. I will buy the headset retail next year if there isn’t anything better.

If anyone is interested in bidding. Can ship immediately and will ship the extras as they come in later free of charge.

No dead pixels no light bleed runs great looks great in game. Have had some software issues but easy to work through.

I’m only letting this go on the auction easier this way. Good luck bidding only a few days left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pimax-5K-and-stretch-goal-rewards-Headset-in-hand-and-Ready-to-Ship/153304111249

1 Like

Awesome description letting folks know from the get go not to complain about essentially still early adopter.

Just wondering, how long did you have this headset for?

1 Like

Just got it on Monday so 2 days. I wanted to be fair with the description so people know more what to expect buying an early launch Kickstarter product. I did get a good headset though its got common software problems having no dead pixels no back light bleed and a great image without any major problems is a huge plus at this point.

2 Likes

It’s/You’re in freaking RENO?!!! That’s just too ironic! Feel like driving up to Truckee to let me play with it while I’m waiting for mine? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Just kidding, you should be able to get some good money for that and you should grab it! But that’s too funny!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Yea I live over in stead. Not to far eh.

1 Like

cant even consider it… does not ship to New Zealand

Eno

Yea sorry I don’t have international shipping setup.

I was considering it but not waiting an entire 7 days to bid/win! It’ll arrive after the holidays. #impatient

I was the one (of some) who contacted you about selling under an Offer. You said no. So why does this mention “I would even consider ending the ebay auction for the right price. And selling it directly to you. Check my Ebay feeback”

Weird

It’s easier to do here than on ebay.

Edti: I’m only letting this go on the auction easier this way. Good luck bidding only a few days left.

Fair. Good luck

I’m waiting for someone to sell one with a ‘Make an offer’

i Honestly do no think it will be long before they are available without a wait. 4 - 6 months. My gut feeling anyway. Ebay auction would have worked better I think before the pre order was available… now its not a matter of getting one, it is just how much do you want to pay to get it a few months early… pre orders are supposed to start shipping in what?, 40 days ? 4 days @ 600 you will make something here. But I am curious to see how far over the preorder price you can get. I personally never have good luck with auctions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a lot of value in getting a Kickstarter package early. The extras add quite a bit of value to the headset alone.

• *Headset valued at 699.00
  • *Wireless transmission coupon $100
  • *Coupon for $100 at the Pimax store for switching to Pimax 5K+ from original 8K
  • *Upgraded head strap with earphones
  • *Eye tracking
  • *Extra face cushion
  • *Prescription VR frame + cooling fan

Pimax is doing good on delivering there Kickstarter so far and I have full confidence in the complete package getting delivered and my ability to get it to the highest bidder. Whatever anyone is willing to bid is perfectly fine with me. Its an auction no reserve and I started it at .99c so highest bidder will win next Monday.

Anyone bidding should also take into consideration my 12 years with eBay and 100% feedback and know I deliver on my eBay sales.

4 Likes

Nice Ebay merchandise discription.

Try You Shop forwarding (NZ Post) They have a depot in the UK and US. Works a treat and not expensive. Used it to get my Odyssey+ on black Friday special

1 Like

Maybe send me some details on how you go about it please?

1 Like

Yes there is. Check my PM to you.

2 Likes

I hope you can get both headsets Neal, i see your struggle to make a decision. My guess is you would keep the 8k with the preferences you have :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems low.

I got $1550 for the 8k, just headset and a couple v1 lighthouses, a week ago.

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m certainly considering getting both. I might even keep both, for different scenarios. I’ll see how high the bidding goes, before I make my final decision. I got a nice end-of-the-year bonus, which makes me a lot more likely that I would place a winning bid.

4 Likes