[Reviewed]Connecting vive audio strap to pimax 8k

Ok thanks, is this slide over hinges version, this is two pieces printed (well 4 in total?) that go together right?
I think it mentions needing another piece from a different build on there, but thats for the top adapter which i dont need (i’m just routing the existing das velcro through the top slot and it works)

Yep, I use previous version (bracket v2). You need bracket and lock for each side. You may also need to adjust the lock size to fit in. This adapter is stronger than common one.

Ok, so definitely 4 pieces in total then. What do you mean by adjust lock size to fit.
edit: actually the print if you try to order it shows 6 pieces, maybe they are just two different size options for each side, unclear to me.

As you can see there are v2 and v3. I only can tell about v2 :wink:
v2 you need bracket left, right, 2 keys, and of course top adapter from the other file.

I had to scale down a bit the 2 keys so they can enter in the brackets hole but not too much or it will be loose. The value depends on your print settings, mine were around 0.4mm too long. Maybe you won’t need to scale down or to sand :wink:

Ah ok i see. Well i’d either use the buy option to have it made and shipped or I was going to have someone make them for me… either way, i guess unfortunately no way to tell until i have them in hand, or maybe can sand them as you mention.