Reverb G2 Delay

Sounds good from amazon Spain?

Yep - if you already have an amazon account you just log in with the same one, has my default delivery address and everything, just had to click the buy button (which i now know is Comprar in spanish)

1 Like

Wow how easy!! Did they take instant payment like SystemActive?

Amazon spain told me they take the money when the headset ships. Happy days

2 Likes

^ Same as all amazon sites, they only take the money when it ships

1 Like

Just got an email from Bestware telling me about a delay until October due to HP doing another round of improvements on the lenses.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Positive they are improving the G2.

1 Like

Yeah if this results in better lenses then it’s definitely a good choice to wait a few more weeks. Hoping it won’t be more though, really looking forward to this headset!

Pimax just said in the update they will ship out all preorders this month, if that really happens (always a big ‘IF’ with Pimax), then we’ll be getting the 8k-X before the G2. Who would have expected that …

5 Likes

better is always nice, of course.
but I wonder what could be improved since nobody complained about the lenses actually.
well, however I don’t expect with HP a deja vu like…other… company that claimed to
“significantly improve lenses” which turned out to be rather the opposite due to cost effective reasons.

1 Like

Nicht? :joy:
20202020. 20

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.