[Resolved]Sent Pimax back via their pickup service. Pimax says they never received it

@MichaelWang are you a troll

Yea, we can’t tell if official Pimax people created accounts when you don’t use the official badges, guys.

2 Likes

I am Pimax employee responsible for after-sale

1 Like

Just like @Pimel says impossible to know, you have a new account, trust level basic, no groups, no previous posts. You could be anyone.
@anon74848233 halp plees do something. Make a list of the Pimax employees or something.

4 Likes

Agree!

They should all have this shield beneath their names and a trust level “Leader“

1 Like

I am confused now.
Wang, u gotta know my email from either this account or from helpdesk. Assuming ure a pimax staff.

xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Hmh.
Let’s spam @Myrothas email to teach him a lesson not to trust a stranger!

Just kidding of course.

I searched Pimax forum for this name and it comes up as a helper. So i gotta trust. And hes not the only one with a fresh account being a helper so… What can go wrong, right? Maybe i receive a lot of peni enlarger mails from now on who knows.

2 Likes

Michael we need to have clear ways to identify pimax team members.

@anon74848233 @mozi I can change Titles as I have with Backers.

Ie
πmax (Tech)
πmax (Asales)

Etc. But need a list or updates on new members

4 Likes

Good idea @Heliosurge

1 Like

Great! thanks dan! @anon74848233 please provide our pimax team members

3 Likes

Although πmax looks cool, it sure isn’t clear it means Pimax, my two cents

1 Like

Whichever way becomes prefered. A good announcement & modifying New User welcome to forum can work. Preferably with a Forum how to.

I would prefer “Pimax staff” or something which reads clearly. “πmax” definitely does not, nor does it suggest the company member.

1 Like

Will put pimax as only a mod or admin can input custom Titles.

As no one else will have “pimax” in title.

1 Like

@MichaelWang i did answer you 2 minutes after your mail.
now 6 hours later, no answer from you :frowning:

1 Like

That’s Ok but you really should send the email address (or other personal data) only through private message, not for everyone to see.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, but unfortunately, that’s mutually exclusive. The shield indicates a full moderator level.

@anon74848233 @Heliosurge can we get a new status icon for Pimax employees? I’d suggest this: image

2 Likes

Would need to look into the software to see if it has the option to add.