[Replied] What is the "module" line and what is it producing, and why are no units of the 8k being produced or shipped?

There have been problems with tracking numbers not being sent in a timely fashion. A number of backers have received their headsets BEFORE the tracking number was sent. It’s possible that your headset could be delivered any day now, so you should keep an eye out for an unexpected delivery.

2 Likes

Do you think 5k+ backer still change their mind to get 8k?
I have two friends still waiting to test 5k+ and make the last decision.

does ramping up the 8k production mean that you have produced all 5k+ models for the kickstarter backers?

Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

Can you read ? :slight_smile: ALMOST !

@Matthew.Xu

As a backer of initially 8k but changed to 5k BE im curious about progress regarding this headset? If it takes 6 months or more i think i prefer changing back to 8k since i have a backer number in the 500s.

…Also how is work on controllers coming along? any progress?

1 Like

How many 8Ks remain to be made to complete the fulfillment of the backers orders?

The order of 5K+ should be finished soon, and the specific data will be verified by the production team tomorrow. There is no issue with ramping up in 8K production.
I will confirm tomorrow that it is the same as the previous production plan. It is expected to start production of 8K next Tuesday.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Good question.
I will confirm the production plan of 5K BE in the next one or two week with the production team.
My current focus is not on the controller, so I am sorry that I have no more information.

1 Like

I estimate that there are more than 2,000 units of 8K, and I have not confirmed the specific number. Thanks.

4 Likes

I want to know whether 8K can be delivered in January, …ALL

All 5K+ and 8K Kickstarter orders will be sent out in January. Thank you.

3 Likes

The Last backer number is: No.7148. Thanks.

5 Likes

@Matthew.Xu This is great news, Thankyou. Please can you start showing a shipping plan instead of the production plan?

1 Like

I’m still sorting out the data and will share it with you as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Hi Matthew, thanks for the updates I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in. Please clarify whether this is “shipped from Pimax to warehouse”, or “shipped from warehouse to backer” in January?

1 Like

Hi Matthew, you said you start 8K production on Tuesday but I saw you have not started on the day. Did you have additional delay? Considering ramp up, I doubt you can finish 2000 units in January. What is your plan?

2 Likes

I would think with the cock up over the survey they need to keep going with production of 5K+.

1 Like

Have there been 2000 8K’s ordered?

i’m confused? i’m kickstarter backer 5k and I still have not received my headset. you said 25 days ago almost finished. should I have received my headset by now?

2 Likes

They said they would be done shipping all KS headsets by the end of January. Obviously that didn’t happen but at least they appear to have made everyone’s headsets

1 Like