[Replied]Tracking issues

Is anyone else having problems with tracking with lighthouses?

My vive works fine but with the pimax it keeps dropping one controller after about 10 minutes amd then while I’m trying to sort that out or randomly on its own the headset will lose tracking. Sometimes rebooting steam fixes it, sometimes pitool plus steam, other times it needs a complete PC reset.

Is this a pitool issue or a faulty headset?

Have you explored the 5k 8k directory? @Davebobman has compiled a pretty decent wiki.

5k+?

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/table-of-contents-wiki/10851?u=davebobman

1 Like

Yeah, 5k+…

1 Like

Please create a ticket from support: https://pimaxvr.com/pages/feedback

1 Like

I cant login, if i enter what I have saved as username and password it tells me its wrong, if I ask for a forgot password response i don’t get anything and if i try to create a new logon it tells me my email address is in use.
@Doman.Chen

So is the preferred method of support to move people’s threads to where noone can see them and tell them to log in to a place that can’t be logged in to? Not really very helpful guys.

1 Like

Have you checked your ticket Status? It’s only been 13hrs since the last support response.

I think another user needed to adjust his lighthouses wider a bit compared to his vive setup.

I can’t open a ticket as it won’t accept my password and if i ask for a reset it tells me resets are disabled.

1 Like

Okau @Doman.Chen can you look into the support page Geoffvader is unable to submit a ticket

I don’t have lighthouses to be able to help all to well. But some have found adjusting position/spacing fixed a tracking issue not experienced with their vive.

Yes i have moved one of my basestations as initially it wouldn’t track at all, now it will track for a few minutes and then fails.

1 Like

Might need a teamviewer session to see whats going on. Though might be insufficient power delivery on the usb or wall adapter at a guess.

Thanks, i have a hub so will give that a try too.

1 Like

Please send your message to alan.sun@pimaxvr.com

1 Like

I have tried to send that email and I get a response from mx1.aliyun-inc.com that it is undeliverable (I copied and pasted the address from your post)
@Doman.Chen
@Alan.sun

Yeah that email definitely isn’t working .

@Doman.Chen @Alan.sun

Hi guys, please can I get some support or access to the support site.

1 Like

Please PM me with details,thanks.

1 Like