[Replied]Oculus games won’t start in Pitool

Not sure if you figured it out but I had my PiTool renderer above 1 and Oculus games wouldn’t start. When I put it back to one Oculus games started.

2 Likes

I found out that steam VR needs to be off for Oculus games to run . I am still having all kinds of dramas running games though . How do you change the gun angle when using the vive controllers? I can’t stand the vive controllers. + I still have this problem with when I am in dark areas everything looks washed out and has a yellow tint to it .

1 Like

Well every game I have tried that has dark areas in it is a washed out yellow tinted mess . I think I have the back light leak problem or some other issue .@Doman.Chen @anon74848233 @PimaxUSA
Please see pics above . I am downloading ED now so I can see what that’s like .

Thanks for the tip I am able to get a lot more Oculus games working by lowering the Pitool setting to 1.25 or lower .

2 Likes

Do you have Oculus hardware installed? Sounds like you got yours working but I am having the same issue you were but still can’t get Oculus games to Start. Steam Vr is off. Launching from within PiTools not working. Have Oculus store/library installed but not hardware. Have renderer set to 1. Any thoughts?

1 Like