Realteus sim shaker seat (NOW DELIVERED)

gives you happy endings i suppose

How is the Realteus doing ? I have to admit I have mine, it didnā€™t really work great with the SimWheels software and only Assetto Corsa worked. I tried audio mode with Elite Dangerous, didnā€™t work at all and Project Cars 2 which didnā€™t work either. At some stage I decided to wait so they could iron out the kinks - and then forgot about it.

Of those who actually received their O8, whose is working well and what did you have to do to make it work ?

I have 3x discount codes (1500 rub discount each code ) for Wings and Wheel Software from Andreā€™s shop https://andres.shop/
If anyone interested PM.
Edit: This code should work also with his moded version of Gametrix devices

1 Like

Due to zero answers from Realteus, I was close to buying a product from SRS ShakeKit, the only thing holding me back was the fact that the price and shipping costs were very high.
I fought like that for almost a week, now Iā€™m even glad I didnā€™t buy because Realteus finally answered my emails.
I replied to the email that confirmed my purchase and probably on this basis they restored my account, I do not know what was the reason that they finally spoke up, all the e-mails got together and I got the information that my order is open, it took place on June 19.
On the same day in the evening I received information from GLS about the instruction to collect the package from the sender.
On June 22, they picked up the package, the delivery is scheduled for 26, I hope that all this nervousness will finally end.
Maybe the advice is to reply to the email confirming the purchase, write to Thomas and not give up.
I know one thing, until I open the package and find a working mat on Wednesday, I wonā€™t believe that they actually sent it to me after 8 months of waiting.
To think that instead of such rude behavior it would be enough to write to me in this case that there are problems, apologize and give a new date, a person would not be so upset.
I wish everyone that your orders will finally be sent to you fully functional.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that it will turn up !

If it does - please share your experiences because I have such a mat here and had difficulties to get it to work properly. It works fine in its own software tool, and for Assetto Corsa, but PJC 2 would just not be recognized, and I couldnā€™t get the audio mode working at all.

But I also easily get discouraged if I have to work for hours to get something to work (so yeah, buying Pimax headsets is a brilliant choice for me) so perhaps I just made some stupid mistake and you will convince me to try againā€¦

1 Like

Realteus arrived on June 25, it took them seven days from the time the order was opened. Maybe they did it too quickly, hehe, skipping the previous 8 months of waiting.
Forget to add an extension cord to the power supply, unthinkable.
And the most important software, I have no code, I work beta version, but I got bored.
Yata_PL is trying to help me, thanks a lot, maybe I can run this mate fully, although I have some problems.
I tried to configure it under SimHub, but itā€™s not easy.
Maybe someone succeeded and could share what step by step guide in the film?
I did as Realteus recommends, in these 3 steps.
A single test on engines works well.
However, the game vibrates the whole thing and, as the speed increases, everything intensifies, as if it was working on RPM, but I have completely turned off.
In addition, the latest version of SimHub caused that my vibration in Fanatec pedals and speed-adjusted vents stopped working.
Just problems with this mat.

Realteus does not respond to queries so far, the code is still missing.
I bought from Andrea SSW, but after the tests I come to the conclusion that everything can be customized through Sim Hub.
PC2 also did not work at first, but it surprised and the flight may not be as good as in ACC, but better without vibration.
Generally, I slowly start to appreciate the advantage of this mat.
In my opinion, it is better to invest in SIM Hub and Andruino instead of SSW, although SimHub requires some combination.