Post here if your support ticket has been unanswered [closed, see the last post ]

/ticket/18708

October 30 - My rma arrives at pimax in china.

November 8 - asked if i have received my new headset when they have not shipped one.

November 12th- Pimax acknowledge they have not sent one. told,
‘We are sorting out the delivery list in Europe recently. We will submit it to the German warehouse as soon as possible and arrange the delivery. I’ll give you the tracking number as soon as your goods are delivered.’

November 25th- ask for any update as i have not received tracking info.

Novemeber 29th- Receive reply suggesting i take an offer to upgrade my headset. The mail does not even mention the terms of the offer. concludes with ‘If you are not willing to accept it, I will arrange a replacement for you immediately. Thank you’

November 29th- I immediately reject offer unseen. Ask for my rma to be processed.

Dec 7th- have still not had any acknowledgement, or any indication that they are sending me my replacement unit.

3 Likes

I’ve sent in my pimax for RMA on the 17.09.2019.
After lot’s of ignoring my messages, I got to contact Matthew, he responded twice to take care of the situation, but he doesn’t. He writes something back to you, giving you hope and then continues ignoring your issue for another month or two. Nothing is happening, and since almost 3 months I don’t have my headset. I don’t see me of ever getting it back, by now I don’t even want it anymore. I have been utterly dissapointed by this support which is basically non existent. Please, keep the pimax, I really prefere to have my money back.

6 Likes

Emily Wang emailed me with the number SO7535 in the topic, which I replied, but has not been replied back to since 2019-12-03.

1 Like

It’s been almost a month since i asked how to return my dead on arrival headset, no response yet.

4 Likes

looks like Europe backers are the most affected

3 Likes

Maybe partly coincidence and partly because North American customers have their own support center.

1 Like

They have a huge backlog of tickets, maybe wait a bit longer, say week or two. If still nothing post your ticket number here and we’ll try to help.

Responded with photos of my headsets cracking and haven’t heard back for over a month (despite me checking in asking for an update a week or even two weeks apart). Ticket 19187. I am in Central FL too.

4 Likes

North American support center for RMA and working on hardware, or for ticket responses? (Real question, I don’t know what all the support center does specifically in that region).

Afaik they are or atleast were dealing with the cracked housings. @PimaxUSA

2 Likes

This thread is like a support system for our support tickets. Next thing you know we have a ticket number for our tickets.

Mine is #18966. Originally #18628, reported on Oct 5, then I made a new ticket to attach the video. It is the flickering white dots with frequent blackouts cable issue. Already reseated the cable and tried multiple different ports. No reply and no replacement cable sent.

3 Likes

I’ve already opened 3 tickets for resolving cracks on my Kickstarter 5k+.
Unfortunately, they are getting worse and I’m afraid the top part is moments away from breaking off completely.
No real progress on the tickets.
Current ticket numbers:

Example:

Full album here:

3 Likes

I will add your tickets to the list.
Heard today that some of them are already solved, I’m waiting for a confirmation so I can edit the list respectively.

Note that I don’t know or care if the outcome will favour the customer or not.

#20,031

想知道到底要怎么升级手柄基站,没有中文说明么?

Send my pimax 5k plus headset to Shanghai because cracks in the casing and flickering white dots. Now the headset is at Ups and waiting til pimax send instructions to Ups. Please send me a new pimax 5k plus headset. My ticket is #18617

2 Likes

ticket number #20609
still waiting for my money

You could say that.
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a last resort if your support request has been left in limbo for a long time or hasn’t been answered at all.

@Johan I’d wait a few more days. I’ve recommended Pimax staff to pay special attention on support requests that directly involves customers money.

2 Likes

Ticket number 17958

I sent in my 5k+ for RMA on 14th of November, because of cracks.

I am a kickstarter backer
Thanks for organising this.

#20539 still not resolve. After paying $1059.23 for Plan C! The final check out price for Plan C clearly was $1,007.50.

But was ask to pay an extra $199.57
I am not willing to pay if is going to cost any more than the stated check out price, and I am asking a refund for the over paid price. Otherwise I would like to cancel the whole order, thanks.
Solved

List updated to current status 10.12.2019 (12.10. 2019)

2 Likes