Pimax won't turn on and no light on top

So I’ve been using my Pimax for the past 2 months and it’s been fine and with the updates it’s become much better. I tried to turn it on yesterday and I get nothing, I don’t know if its the connection inside or something shorted, but it’s not being recognized by windows or Piplay and no lights turn on.

Hi, could you try to press all 3 buttons of Pimax in 20 seconds to turn indicator light on?

Or: please firstly press all 3 buttons in 8 second, and then loose power button and keep other 2 buttons in 8s, and then loose middle button and keep left one in 8s, you could loose the final one after 8s more.

Anyhow, please add our skype: support@pimaxvr.com, I’m glad to provide assistance for you at the present.

Edit 30/08/17: Sorry for confused expression above.

Please firstly press all physical buttons at the same time (do not connect the headset), and then just plug the USB cable of the headset to a port 2.0 / 3.0, and then loose power button after 8 seconds, meanwhile keep other 2 buttons in 8s, then loose middle button and keep pressing the last button in 8s,
then you should see the light is flickering, it means the headset enters to DFU (Firmware update) mode. If not, please operate above again.

When the light on the helmet is flickering, please download firmware update tool to flash it, link at: http://community.openmr.ai/t/attention-pimax-official-firmware-manual-update-tool/2160

Unfortunately no luck : ( I tried both methods multiple times a piece.

Hi, sorry for late reply, please add our skype: support@pimaxvr.com, I’m glad to provide assistance for you.

Alright I sent a Skype message to you guys under the same name

this is just a bump, patiently waiting for a response

Hi, I added your skype, let us fix it together : )

1 Like

So no luck in support, it seems like the headset is broken. What do I have to go about to get a replacement?

Hi Jonttu, please contact that seller directly, then she will confirm with me later.

So it’s been almost two weeks since the last message with support.