Pimax USA Shipment Speed Information For Those Interested From UPS Batch #3

Hello,

UPDATE:

So, I received a third tracking number. USGOBUY seems to use the cheapest, slowest UPS service. From Oregon to Los Angeles, from today December 18, to December 27 (9 days). I don’t know why it takes so long.

ORIGINAL POST:

I am trying to get help with a shipment. I now have two cancelled UPS deliveries, and I dont know why.

They are both from USGOBUY, LLC and weigh 6.6 lbs from a UPS in Oregon, USA. But, both tracking numbers have been voided. One from Monday, and now from Tuesday.

Anyone familiar with UPS tracking numbers being voided?

Backer in the 200’s

Thanks

UPS is a total mess, can’t even list all the bad things they do, look in google maps and search for a logistic in any place anywhere, they just seems to collect bad opinions everywhere, they never delivered a single package to me I had to make 80km roundtrip twice to pick up my packages; I wonder why some companies are still using them, they are even some of the most expensive…good luck with them :unamused:

My shipment was the same way. (2) voided tracking numbers and (1) valid one. You should get a 3rd tracking number that is actually good. Mine came exactly as noted by the 3rd number. I used UPS MyChoice to see all my tracking numbers. Not sure why this is happening though.

Hello,

Thanks for the info. I did just get a third tracking number. How many days was the delivery of your shipment? Mine, currently says 9 days. And I am only 1 state away from Oregon, in California. Not sure why it’s so slow.

I have the same 2 tracking numbers but from usps, says package is on it’s way to usps, no actual tracking information #280

Did you receive tracking numbers from Pimax ??? Where are you getting those Tracking Numbers (UPS or USPS???

I am using UPS mychoice.