Issue Title: Pimax system service preventing Intel 10th Gen CPU from boosting properly
Description: My Intel Core i9 10900k won’t boost to its max frequency 5.3 GHz (Turbo Boost 3.0/Thermal velocity boost) when the PI Server service is running. It also won’t clock down to 800 MHz on idle.
If I stop the service manually via Computer Management, the correct boosting behavior is restored. For a while now this boosting behavior is controlled through Windows/the OS and the PI Server seems to block something that is vital for this behavior. Or it somehow evokes an all-core boost state.
This happens even if no headset is connected and Steam is not running.
HMD Model: 5k+
First 3 Numbers Serial:
Pitool Version: 1.0.2.086V2
HMD Firmware: 22.214.171.124 (no headset needs to be connected for this issue to occur)
- Windows Version: Windows 10 2004 64bit
- CPU: 10900k
- RAM: 16GB DDR4
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Master
- GPU Model: Zotac 2080ti Amp
- GPU Driver: 457.30 (no game or VR application needs to run for this issue to occur)
- SteamVR Version: latest (Steam does not need to run for this issue to occur)
- Oculus Version: –