Pimax Stretch Goal Update 3rd September 2020

Hopefully, yes. Likely, no. I’ve seen no promise from Pimax that both hinges will be shipped, unlike the face-pad foams (which are still arriving with only 1 foam).

2 Likes

Well it would be the smart thing for them to do to save on shipping costs. But…

1 Like

I‘m sure they‘ll send whatever is at hand,
like those mystery boxes :slight_smile:
If they send both I‘ll eat my hat.

5 Likes

For those who order hand tracking during kick starter, do we get the hand tracking inside the stretch goal box? Or does they ship separately?

2 Likes

Last I heard should ship on it’s own.

@PimaxQuorra have the HT modules started to ship to backers?

2 Likes

Ok Thanks. I saw some Reddit post that some people already received it. That’s why I was wondering because I thought backer box hasn’t start shipping yet.

1 Like

I saw the same and as one whom purchased it during the KS would also like to know if it has shipped out yet.

Hello,

It will ship separately. It won’t include inside the stretch goal box.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello Dan,

Yes. The HT modules are started to ship to backers.
And it will be continuous shipment.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Will we receive tracking information when it ships or will it just suddenly appear on our doorstep one day?

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra
Any news on when the stretch goal box will ship? shall we expect an order highlighting this in our accounts?

Thanks

3 Likes

Very good question as in theory should have started shipping last week at last press?

1 Like

You’ll see it in your special backer section in July. :wink:

That’s the last info we have.

1 Like

It was bumped to end of August then mid Sept. By what PimaxUSA post recently the Backer Box seems to be dekayed as KDMAS not ready maybe?

How far are we out from this stretch goal box being shipped???

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.