[Pimax Official Activity]Sharing Your Gaming Experience With Pimax

How many more participants do we need to break 50?

1 Like

As my count, there are 38 reviews right now. So, 12 is needed.

2 Likes

@anon66707699 I changed something in the title again :wink:
Sry for this :see_no_evil: and thank you for all!

2 Likes

Do u mean the categorize thing

And what to choose?

Ah now it has maybe did it Leon

1 Like

@anon66707699
Here is my review: Does the Pimax 5K+ Scratch my VR Itch? [COMIC STRIP]

3 Likes

@anon66707699
My review is here : Review 5k+ , 8k honest review by bubbleball

3 Likes

You’ve got it. I see you added tag review. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

OMG

I didn’t know that there was a maximum of EDIT for day, now it says that I have to wait 20 hours… I’m done now, what I can do? I didn’t know I have limited edit…
The conent ends at 12.00PM …

1 Like

Reply to your post & continue your review. If it needs to be inserted in places. I can likely help & put it where it needs to go.

Just quote parts of your review for reference so I know where to insert. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

I try to continue in the comment as you say

I didn’t understood how you can help, isn’t it only modifiable by me?

You mean I need to write what i’m doing in the comment right?

Reply to your post & put references in your post if it needs to be inserted in your review. As a leader/mod I can edit others posts.

So if you reply to your post add references where you want changes or additions.

Just add @Heliosurge so call my attention.

2 Likes

I noticed that the Edit limit is in general, not only for my review but also in comment I can’t Edith more times, so I have to make It right suddently at the first time and then post

I try to do my best at the first time then :frowning:

I use Word (because I know myself, I sve hundreds of times before finish…), and then I copy on comments … add strong and emphasis where is need …

I understood, thank you so much.

So I explain when I start my “modification” and I have to add your username ! Easy.

Anyway in this case you will I understand quickly because I start rivisiting my (bad english) review SUDDENTLY AFTER the pictures reguarding the IKEA REGOLIT LAMP about CABLE MANAGEMENT as you can see in the picture and the red arrows .

I start by that point to correct english.
The PART BEFORE IS OK FOR ME, I like my introduction and picture I posted

1 Like

My review is here
poca2k Awesome Review!
@anon66707699

1 Like

When does the rating start?
I am so exited! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t be too concern with your english. Some us native english folk have trouble with it as well. (Just look at how many times I post “the” as “tge”) :beers::smirk::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi,

@anon66707699

I finally created my review:

2 Likes

Can we get a countdown to the final deadline?

2 Likes

For now,5 Minutes remains.

2 Likes

I will do the pool on Monday.

4 Likes

I’ve transcribed the text from the images for my post so that it can be used with google translator. So if you were unable to read it before, you can try again if you’re interested in knowing what the comic strip says. :slight_smile:

Thank you @rusi for point out that issue to me!

2 Likes