Pimax in da house!

Will get to test it this weekend. NY, USA. Backer 3130 for 8k.

Delivered via UPS, no tracking received.

11 Likes

Congratulations!
Waiting for your review and have a good day!

4 Likes

when is mine going to arrive,??

preordered 8K in 7th Jan 2019, said shipped by 18th feb…

now already 01/03/19

obviously they didnt meet their committment date

Nice! I got my 5k on Tuesday and I’ve got to say I’m fairly impressed with the headset.

1 Like

Mine should arrive later today. I still haven’t received a tracking number, but I signed up with UPS to get updates on every delivery. I’m backer # 31xx, so this is not a pre-order.

1 Like

Waiting for my loaner 8K too - backer #3266 here !

So you will appreciate that I’d be shocked if you got yours while some of us backers are still waiting for ours… (not that it would be unheard of)

1 Like

Pimax wont send out 8k loaners for 8kx people… to expensive for them that would be last on their list when they could get hard cash for them

Hi , I’m still waiting for mine. 5K+ backer #6788. Can you post where the Shipping originated from. Should be on the box. I want to track mine down but I have no information. UPS should have it on the sticker and i can call them to see if my address is on one of their shipping lists. Spreadsheet says it’s been shipping for 3 weeks now. Maybe post a pic of the shipping label but blank out your address and tracking number.
Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

Mine was shipped from Latham, NY, United States and weighed 6.6 lbs. I signed up for UPS “My Choice” and got regular updates via email (which is why I can answer your question without the box).

I signed up for my choice as well but did not get any updates. Mine came from Albany, NY

Well I am also signed up for that, but have received nothing so far. Thank you.:slight_smile: