Pimax Headband V0.8

Yeah, noticed the price after posting. Seeing the picture, it doesn’t look comfortable and that hinge at the sides doesn’t scream stable either. Avoid!

3 Likes

Any ETA on when we can get the files to print this?

2 Likes

WOW this looks really really interesting man, great job @Yen!
Looking forward to try it sooner or later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Soon!!! Hehehe 20 characters

5 Likes

Any Progress @Yen ? Only annoying thing for me at the moment is the discomfort I am getting with the headstrap…

2 Likes

Oh yes! I created an additional second piece for the nape. Now it works fine. I need to check the last version and I will upload the mod for all the users that want to have a headband for Pimax now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome work Yen. :beers::heart_eyes::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much Yen, I can’t wait to try it!

1 Like

Yen, puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I want it so badly.

2 Likes

Hey Yen,

Any luck with this? or even a WIP? I am just asking before I start diving into Fusion360 myself as I HAVE to do something about the comfort on the 5k+ and have been eagerly awaiting the mod :S

1 Like

Yes sorry I created a new version totally different. Write me via private message and I will prepare a drive for you to test it hehe

1 Like

I would like to try printing one as well if you dont mind sharing your STL

Same here, I also would love to print your WIP design.

1 Like

Glad you like it but I personally think headband is the bailouts worst!

Hi, I’m in too for the test, my brand new CR10 is waiting for the sweet STL :wink:

Thanks!

1 Like