Pimax Google Translate Problem?

kind of speaks for itself really. I love Pimax but these advertisements are killing me. :man_facepalming:

If I was just a normal consumer off of the street, I don’t think I would be very trusting of spending hundred’s if not thousands of dollars with spelling like this. It’s such a simple little detail , but come on.

5 Likes

I am not 100% sure but I think this is better.

2 Likes

I would say: “Let’s GET immersed in metaverse” and “Enjoy THE accessory kit with any headset purchased” or just completely rewrite the add… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Given the number of different and companies and countries building what they see the Metaverse I don’t see it being the same thing everywhere and that is hard for actual people to translate, let alone Google.

Makes me think of that line from the song 2525 “your arms and your limbs at your side, your legs got nothing to do, some machine doing is that for you”
Should sell lots of hardware though. :grinning:

2 Likes

In the yeaaar twelve-k-pi, twelve-k-pi… Yeah, kinda works. :smiley:

Actually

“Immerse yourself in the Metaverse, get a free accessory kit with any purchased headset”

sounds better

2 Likes

Yeah, I would be embarassed to refer someone to their website.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.