Pimax Crystal Launch Event tonight!

Hi all!

Today’s Pimax Crystal Launch Event will reveal our latest technology and more importantly, launch a new next generation headset Pimax Crystal QLED, that the VR community will be sure to get excited about!

When we revealed the Pimax Reality 12K QLED at the Pimax Frontier event enthusiasts everywhere were blown away, well this new device will join the family as an additional Reality Series headset.

At this event we will be going through the mind-blowing specs, price and the release date. So be sure to mark your calendars for today, May 31st at 1PM PDT (10PM CEST).

At the same time you will learn new details about the Reality 12K QLED so this is an event you cannot miss!

Exciting times ahead! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yeah! Sweviver. Where have you been???

4 Likes

The best part of this is that SweViver is here! Can’t wait for your TTL footage.

4 Likes

Hey gys! Im here, been working behind the scenes lately.

This summer will be very exciting for sure, soon its time to completely geek out again :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:slight_smile: missed you sweviver

5 Likes

9 Likes

holy shiii 42 ppd at 125 fov insane

2 Likes

Isnt it 120 degree diagonally? Pretty sure he said 120.

2 Likes

no 140 diagonally but again its advertising we need to measure it to find out

4 Likes

Hmm, for that price I will wait for the 12k as more or less every other entusiast

1 Like

Well that is a very interesting HMD. Modular lenses is awesome and higher ppd with lower fov is something I was hoping for as DCS is my main sim these days.

2 Likes

tho the 12k is only a few hundred more so idk if its worth it if anyone is interested in the 12k like me

Ive just rewatched part of it he says 120 diagonal :thinking:

2 Likes

I didn’t see a price mentioned, what was it?

isnt 140 diagonal like 125 horizontal

1 Like

dude he said 120 diagonal i’m sure of it unless i’m going mad, horizontal will be less.

2 Likes

its 1899$ with discount for those that have a pimax i think

Not a bad price for such specs, Q3 launch is ambitious…

1 Like

@SweViver to continue with the Headstrap pimax may want to consider and addon/alternative to the MAS style. Many Simmers have Sim rig chairs that have a headrest. This has been a complaint of simmers regarding Ridgit headatraps.

So naturally these folks will likely want a headstrap where the battery can maybe be tethered.

1 Like

ok dude there are 2 lenses actually,42 ppd at 120 diagonal,and 35 ppd at 140 diagonal wich he said 110 horizontal and 125 horizontal,again not bad for aspheric lenses.

2 Likes