Pimax Artisan Review

I’ve removed all the useless posts i did.

By the way the PIMAX support was ok and ready to take back the headset.

2 Likes

Since rubber face gasket compresses to some extent and faces are not truly full symmetry it is possible different people may need a different gasket. If you look at most Cardboard vr shells you can adjust pupil depth and left and right ipd independently.

Thickening the foam on one side with double sided velcro to create a spacer on one side to offset headset position.

If you recall @LukeB was looking for a headset with focus adjustments and more for better suitability

Awesome glad to hear you were able to resolve this to get a proper enjoyable experience!

1 Like

Hello,

The two are blurred while with the rift is net! (This is significant for example on the home of steamvr)
for information I installed the helmet on two feet with a 1080TI and 2080TI on windows 10
with the same disastrous results!
Being ‘simracer’ On games such as car dashboard is significant!
Furthermore the smart smoothing function is not activated in pitool Version 263,
when I check the function in pitool it activates and deactivates the two frequencies?
In addition I have to restart the helmet plusiieurs recovery for the led of it green?
So same problem and I asked for the refund
so pimax it’s over

1 Like

You are right they are not completly clear.

By the way and i don’t know why but this “https://community.openmr.ai/t/how-to-make-your-pimax-image-picture-screen-clear-crisp-increase-clarity/29688” helps to get a better picture.

2 Likes

Look at the “Text Values” drop down. It explains things.

Essentially gpu speed can reduce gpu capability by limiting it.

Maxrecomnended resolutions is exactly that. Your steam SS value may show higher resolution. However this setting overrides that as max possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.