Pimax 8k user since yesterday, totally desperate with "OPEN SSL FATAL ERROR"

So - how is the experience so far (the VR experience, not the „you‘ll rather hack the NASA servers than get your 8K to work“ experience…)

This is my friend, it is Pimax who has to do their job and solve this serious error, your contribution is a great achievement to be able to solve this and eventually use the pitool.

a pimax technician is offered above to give us support, what a great joy, three days ago I wrote an email with the problem, attached photos and videos and did not receive a response.

I guess they’re overworked.

I take the opportunity to thank you for your great contribution.

greetings genius of the vr.

2 Likes

thanks for your help, three days ago I reported email with photos and videos of the error, I have not received a refund.

I thank you very much for your interest, for the moment I have been able to solve it by modifying the name of the dll file that is described above.

Now I have had time to try four experiences.

The blue and the nefertari experience through steam have worked without problem.

nevertheless I have bought pimax for my passion that is to fly in simulators, with the dcs in steam, with the dcs with the installer of “eagle dynamics” out of steam and with the aerofly fs 2 of steam, I can not see the image correctly.

As soon as the menu of these simulators appears, I remain blind, the image is impossible to see, the vision of the left eye is assembled with the image of the right eye, impossible to see, if I close one eye if the problem disappears, with both Eyes at once is impossible to see.

I leave the simulator, I charge the experience of the blu and everything goes perfect.

I have the ipd correctly selected in my value of 63.

my team is I7 7700k, 32 ram, Titan Xp, ssd.

What can be the solution ???

thank you so much

greetings

Sounds like you need to enable the “Compatible with parallel projections” option in PiTool. With this option enabled the LED will emit purple light, and the blue stripe will keep flashing. However, I believe this option costs some performance, so you should disable it for games for which you do not need it.

More info: http://community.openmr.ai/t/pitool-setting-suggestions/9312

1 Like

@predator036 What country are you from? I adore the way you express yourself in English.

My dear friend Headcool, as always, you have been successful with your observation, effectively, modifying the value you have told me, I have been able to solve the problem I had.

Once again, thank you very much for your great help.

You’re very kind.

Greetings.

2 Likes

Friend thanks for your observation, English is not my native language although I am a European citizen.

Greetings.

2 Likes