Pimax 7th-Anniversary 8KX Artwork: Frame Edition Giveaway

Dear all,

It has been a blessing to spend the previous seven years with everyone in the VR Community. We’ve planned a spectacular giveaway event for our beloved Pimaxian.

The "Pimax 7th-Anniversary Deconstructed 8KX Artwork: Frame Edition“ is made of a real Pimax 8KX which displays all the crucial components of the headset, it is 100% handcrafted and presenting as an unique collection.

Each artwork is individually numbered and acknowledged by our founder, Mr Robin Weng’s signature, and only 100 were made.

To acquire one of the “Pimax 7th-Anniversary Deconstructed 8KX Artwork: Frame Edition”

1. Click here, and complete all of the objectives.
  2. Each raffle can only be entered once.
  3. From 23rd - 30th September 2022.

Pimax reserves the right to refuse entry without any liability if, in its sole discretion, it determines such participant’s presence or conduct could cause.

Wish you guys good luck! Have a good one!

Regards,
Your PIMAX Team.

6 Likes

Dear pimax team, I can’t join the discord I get a invalid invitation can you help me out?

Thanks, I joined the discord but gleam stil says I didn’t joined.

Ah it must have the wrong discord link assigned then. Maybe @hammerhead_gal or @PimaxQuorra could check to see if the link is correct.

I joined the discord but gleam says I didn’t joined

that’s weird

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.