[PIMAX 4K] Star Trek Bridge Crew

Yep… but at the moment nothing as been “delivered”… i think, like @rbordik said, they’re trying to make a monopoly of the VR world…

Can Pimax do something to make a workaround?

Well, it seems that PIMAX drivers cannot handle the Oculus runtime well, at least for this game. It shouldn’t be hard to fix it, and TBH Star Trek Bridge Crew is the first real game for VR. If PIMAX wants to be considered as a player in this arena they cannot leave the situation as it is. Star Trek is going to drive a lot of sales, and if PIMAX does not work, those sales will be exclusively for VIVE and RIFT.

I am starting to wonder if they will be able to fix it, ok sure, you may say is just a week they are working on it, but >_> doesn’t seem they had identified the problem at all and are still just guessing.

Yes I totally agree.
Star Trek has a huge worldwide following and if I didn’t already own a VR unit Bridge Crew would certainly make me seriously think about getting one.
I’ve been a Trekkie since I was a teenager and I want to buy this game and play it on my Pimax.

With the superior resolution of Pimax, Bridge Crew would be spectacular and if Pimax could run this game it’s sales would go through the roof.

However we need a suitable tracked controller as well.
Hopefully Nolo will be available to purchase soon.

Come on Pimax Support (developers). Have a look at this game and sell thousands of Pimax units.

I have every confidence that they can get this game working.

Cheers, Luke

1 Like

Just to clarify, has no one been able to get this to work yet? Not even with using pseye cameras?

Seems not… No positive response in the net…

My whole group of 4 wasn’t able to do it.

I don’t have the game to test but perhaps Razer Hydra might work.

@PIMAX-Support & @deletedpimaxrep1 please read over this thread as this stated getiing this title working can drastically help with sales

1 Like

I have a razer hydra to use with the Pimax headset, but I don’t have the game. I’m debating on buying it, but that might be a waste of money right now.

you can always ask a refound in the first 24 hrs, but check it out to be sure.

Now i’ve a question… hope someone “big” will answer it…

Anyone in “Pimax” is looking for solution or those are just “air posts”?

No flame at all, just to know…

Hi Guys, the bug is in Pimax bug system already. @PIMAX-Support will follow up with this issue.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Xunshu! Hope the solution will take short :wink:

No news on the issue?

1 Like

none so far :crying_cat_face:

Hey folks just be patient. I am sure we will have a new release soon.

I want to be optimistic, I’m just a little impatient because this game is really a milestone, I desired to play from a long time.

I hear you. Though i remember the days of CD protected games. Sometimes 1 games copy protection would interfere with another title. Lol

24 hours for a refund is too little. In my experience, Steam refunds after ( less than 2 hours played ) AND ( game purchased less than 15 days ago). Many devs now officially say that they won’t make a demo and just to use the refund feature instead.

Hi all, the Pimax team is eager to play the game too and we are working on this.

another thing we are waiting for: the star wars

2 Likes